In a fit of efficiency, I just received this award yesterday and I'm going to pass it on today! How's that for non-award-hoarding! Many thanks to the wonderful Neurotic Workaholic, who gave me the Honest Scrap award.
Here are the rules: I have to list 10 facts that aren't common knowledge and pass it on to other bloggers. Being the ego-centric writer that I am, I'm going to make the 10 facts all about me! Just because I can!
1. I dye my hair when I'm bored with my life. In some of the most boring jobs I've had, I've gone from red to brown to blonde and back through the cycle again. The number of times I dye my hair is directly related to my level of boredom.
2. I have a tattoo on my back. It's the Chinese symbol for 'journey'.
3. I love love LOVE bread! I know I go on about cupcakes and the like, but a world without bread is not a world I want to live in.
4. I lived in Poland for two years and I absolutely loved it.
5. I'm originally Canadian and I just became a British citizen last week! God Save the Queen and all that!
6. I once tried to write a YA novel and I failed spectacularly.
7. I used to play the flute in a gypsy orchestra -- it was tons of fun and if I had the time I'd go back and do it again.
8. I am the world's worst sleeper. I can't remember the last time I actually slept through the night -- I'm constantly waking up at all hours.
9. My husband and I met on a blind date through the Internet! *gasp!*
10. I just wrote the first chapter for a new novel!
So there you have it. Gosh, I was struggling there - I should call these the Most Boring Facts! Anyway, I'm going to pass this on to:
Fran - hey, how about 10 Tenby facts? :)
Gina Leigh Maxwell