Yay for awards! Thanks so much for passing them my way, everyone, and I'm sorry for hoarding them for the past few weeks. I have more to pass on but I'll do this lot for now. Thanks for the wonderful tags, too -- I haven't forgotten!
Let's get started!
I got the Soulmates award from the wonderful Roxy at A Woman's Write. For this award, you must say outrageous things about the people you're passing it on to. And so I'll hand it over to India Drummond, who loves haggis and has a sheep farm; and Al at Publish or Perish, who hates travelling to any site with stairs.
I received the Oh My Blog Award for the wonderfully named Creepy Query Girl. This goes out to some people on my side of the ocean: Fran, Jayne and Lindsay.
Alyson from May Day Writer passed the Beautiful Blogger Award my way. Sticking with more Europeans, I shall give this to Ellen, Mia and Brigid.
TJ Carson gave me the A for Awesome Award. This goes out to Theresa Milstein, Bossy Betty and Crystal Cook.
Right! Next batch!
I received the Sweet Blog award from the wonderful Shelley and The Muse 30. This goes to Aubrie, Anne from Piedmont Writer and Kim Franklin.
Kayeleen gave me the Happy 101 award. I'm going to give this one to Lisa of Notes from Nadir. Lisa, you would make us all very happy if you would just SNOG GORDON!
Southern Princess Courtney passed on the Sugardoll award. I am going to pass this on to all of my wonderful blogger buddies! Thank you so much for reading my drivel and for all your support!
Lindsay and Susan Fields gave me the Prolific Blogger award. This goes out to Laura Marcella, JJ Beattie and the Alliterative Allomorph.
And finally, Ann from Inkpots and Quills passed the From Me to You award on, where I must reveal 7 true things about me.
So here they are!
1. I used to be able to perform up to 15 back handsprings in a row. Age and cupcakes have now caught up to me.
2. I once got fired from a spa after I was outed as the author of anonymous blog.
3. I like to dress in layers (a lot of them!) even in summer. I hate being cold!
4. My husband is Egyptian and when we went there shortly after our wedding he failed to correct my Arabic, resulting in me telling everyone how beautiful they were, instead of expressing how beautiful the scenery, etc, was! I could still kill him. His excuse? It was fun!
5. I hate the word 'panties'. Makes me cringe.
6. I don't like beer. In fact, I hate it. Strange, I know!
7. If I don't have to let out the top button of my trousers at the end of the meal then I haven't eaten enough.
Thanks again, everyone!