Monday, November 15, 2010

Two More Weeks!

I've returned safe and sound (albeit somewhat fluey) from my forray to the land of the Beatles! It was a great trip and good to get out of London, but even better to be back again.

I keep banging on about my forthcoming ebook release, but when you have little else besides wine and chocolate to focus on, such things do become a bit of an obsession. Over the past few days, I've received a few emails from people asking just what they have to do on December 1 for my big Take On Amazon Web Splash, so -- for lack of anything better to post about today -- I thought I'd clarify! Still plenty of time to sign up, if you haven't yet. And a big thanks to everyone who has!

So! Next week, I will be sending out an email to everyone who's signed up with the book blurb and the links to the Amazon Kindle listing on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. On December 1, you can post the book blurb (and cover, if you like) along with the Kindle links on your blog. Basically, the aim is to let people know about the book release on that day, in hopes of driving sales to get as high as possible on Amazon charts. If you'd like to buy the book, that would be fantastic, but please don't feel in any way obliged -- I know how tight funds are at this time of year. It's really all about spreading the word.

Check your junk mail, as I'll be sending from a newsletter site that allows me to send to lots of recipients at one time. I'll also have all the info available on this blog, as well as on the Facebook events page. And if you blog or tweet, I'll provide status updates for you to share.

If you're reviewing the book (thank you, thank you!), you can post your Amazon review any time from when the Kindle listing is live (I'll email to let you know).

Phew! That's everything, I think! And, to top it all off, there's an extract from Chapter One of The Hating Game available here. Take a peek, if you have a chance.

Happy Monday! And thank you a million zillion times for all your support!

43 comments:

  1. Dec 1 is Talli Roland day, let show em blog power. I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for December 1st!! Yay for Talli Day!!! We's got this covered! Let's make you a star :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW! You guys all rock - seriously! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh good - I did forget exactly what I signed on for but it is way easier than I thought!!! I love having a big ole day to promote you my deario!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talli, thought you might like to know that according to Blogger stats, my post about your blogfest has the third highest number of pageviews of any of my posts.

    Yay! Looking forward to reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, thank you! :)

    Ellen - wow! That's fantastic! Thanks so much for helping to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWW!! So excited for you :) Also, love your first chapter. It is hilarious and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've worked so hard on this Talli. I look forward to the blogsplash party. Will be back to read your excerpt. And glad you had a good get-a-way weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good times, this sounds so exciting for you! December 1 is definitely YOUR day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a great time, but sorry you're fluey. I have laryngitis. What a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. supercool! Best of luck w/it, T~ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to the big day! I am so EXCITED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait for the 1st, Talli!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, everyone!Sorry to harp on about it so much - I just want to make sure everything is clear and easy for all taking part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're an inspiration to me. I'd love to do something like this for my upcoming novel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was going to email to see if I'd missed any instructions for the 1st. :)

    It'll be a great day. We're all ready!

    Love the excerpt by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are SO welcome. I think ALL of us are curious as to how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh no!!!! You're all fluey!! Oh dear!! I hope it didn't ruin your Liverpool trip too much?? You take care and stay in bed and drink lots of brandy for medicinal purposes!! Oh ok, maybe not!! LOL!! But do take care!!

    Ooooh two more weeks - how exciting!!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay for December 1st! I can't wait to shout your awesomeness from the blog/amazon rooftops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay! I am so lucky to have such supportive online friends. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that came fast! I'm really looking forward to seeing how it does. You've worked so hard! You deserve to do well. Good luck, Talli! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome back! I hope the release is spectacular. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Talli,
    You have many people who are supporting you because you are a very talented writer. I'm really looking forward to this event to watch your Amazon ranking reach #1. You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glad you made it back safely but sucks about the fluey part. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't wait for the blogsplash! No more nano and the perfect excuse to talk about a fabulous author and blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the info - it's sure getting close! Awesome :) Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't want to read just chapter one because then I'll love it and have to wait two weeks. I think I'll wait, thank you. But, I'm ready for December 1st.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the excerpt, Talli! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. There's a lot of buzz around the blogosphere about your book release, Talli! I think it's going to go really well!

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for ya! hope it goes wonderfully

    ReplyDelete
  31. Best of luck Talli! :) Thanks for the excerpt, that was really nice of you to let us read it! I'm excited for The Hunger Game.

    ~TRA

    http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. The excerpt is awesome. I am so excited for you! It's so close.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pleased you enjoyed your trip to Liverpool. will certainly join up later on today as I am out for the day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm looking forward to a great December 1st splash. This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am starting The Hating Game this evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Talli .. I know not long now - it will be a brilliant time.

    Glad you enjoyed the northern parts - and hope that the flu has vapourised away ..

    I'm there .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Coffee and wine for all!