First of all, I'm sorry for not getting around to everyone's blogs yesterday! I've been having loads of issues with BL**DY BLOGGER and then I was off to book launch last night, so there wasn't much blogging booty going on yesterday, I'm afraid. But! It's a new day, I'm only marginally hung over, so I expect to be able to blog with the best of them (or at least not the worst) today.
Vacations are a time of reflection, so here's what I learned!
1. I love love LOVE my little Android phone. I love it so much I I'm going to design a special pillow for it so it can sleep serenely beside me.
2. I can't NOT blog. Or Tweet. This is where my Android phone and all its wonderful apps came in handy. I loved having the connection to my online friends!
3. It's not possible to eat too many mussels with garlic butter. I had four buckets and I could have had more. Many more.
4. Coconut cream pie needs to be adopted world-wide. It's awesome!
5. Square-dancing rocks. Especially when it's at a ceilidh, to live fiddle and piano music (a Cape Breton tradition) and even more so when you have no idea what you're doing!
6. There's no place like home. Really.
7. My part of the world is simply GORGEOUS. I forgot just how lovely it is!
8. It's a small world! Upon arriving at the Halifax Airport, who do I run into but the lovely blogger Jan Morrison! Sadly I did not know it was her -- I looked at her, thought she resembled Jan, but then told myself not to be crazy. But it was! Nice to see you in real life, Jan.
9. Jet-lag sucks. But wine helps.
10. I really really love London!
So there you have it! Have a fab Tuesday, everyone!