What's not to like about a rom-com film? It's funny; it's entertaining... and on top of it all, there's romance. Sigh!
So here are my favourites.
1. Love Actually (pictured). I could watch this over and over... and I have. With a stellar cast of actors all set against a backdrop of one of my favourite cities (London), it's a winner.
2. Bridget Jones's Diary. Hugh Grant, Colin Firth... need I say more?
3. Notting Hill. Funny, because I live close to Notting Hill, I sometimes run into tourists looking for 'Julia Roberts? Hugh Grant?', as one Spanish couple asked me. But proximity or not, it's a fantastic film.
4. Green Card. An oldie but goodie!
5. About a Boy. Yes, I know. Another Hugh Grant film!
6. Serendipity. Set in New York... a wonderful tale of fate and finding the right one.
7. Pretty Woman. Richard Gere! Yum (or at least, then).
8. The Wedding Singer.
And now I'm bored, so I'm stopping! Really, I could on, but I'll spare you.
What's your favourite rom-com film?