1. Sightseeing Tour of London - Big Bus Tours. Hello, tourists!*waves* (Bus.)
2. Bad Teacher. In cinemas June 17. (Ugh, it certainly looks bad. On a bus.)
3. Petit Forestier. Refrigerated vehicle. (Why in French? Who knows? On a white van.)
4. Celebrating 125 years of proper breakfasts. Anchor Butter. (Yum! On a bus.)
5. ServEquip. (Another French one! They're taking over! On a white van.)
Damn. A traffic jam. Come on, traffic, move!
6. Borderline. Specialists in carpets. (On a white van)
7. Sharm el Sheikh. Egypt: Where it all began. (On a bus)
8. Sightseeing Tour of London - Big Bus Tours. (Bus - again!)
9. Seville, Verona and Bologna. EasyJet. (On a bus.)
And another traffic jam...
10. Kung Fu Panda. In cinemas June 10th. (On a bus.)
Wasn't that informative? Let me end this super stellar post on a high note: fellow blogger Tracy Spaine needs our help for her book to succeed. For more details, hop to her blog or head over here to buy her book!
Happy Tuesday, everyone.