I think that title is pretty self-explanatory, so here we go:
1. It's 3 p.m. and you still haven't brushed your hair -- and doing so seems like a big effort.
2. The highlight of the day is a five-minute walk to Tesco's and you need to take a nap when you get home again.
3. You've lost the ability to interact and scuttle around the street with your head down, unable to make eye-contact.
4. When you do engage in conversation you can't shut yourself up again and babble on for minutes at a time until you need to breathe.
5. When your other half comes home, you pounce on them like you haven't had human contact for days.
6. You resort to cutting the mould off bread and fashioning snacks from stale leftovers just to avoid leaving the flat.
7. You've become way too familiar with every sound emanating from your neighbours' flats, from barking dogs to flushing toilets.
8. You haven't worn 'proper clothes' for weeks.
9. Your slippers have holes and your high-heels gather dust.
10. Make-up? What's that?
Yikes, that was surprisingly easy to do! Clearly I need to get out more, not that it was ever in doubt.