In honour of the holiday, I've decided to post my favourite American things. Okay, so I'm not a citizen of the States, but I did live in Texas for three months, so that must count for something, right?
So, in no particular order, here we go!
1. New York City. The energy of this place is amazing. It's like being on uppers 24/7. Love it.
2. Target. Okay, need I say more?
3. Dry zones. Really makes you appreciate the wet zones! (Dry zone = area where you can't buy alcohol.)
4. New Orleans. Oh my, what a crazeeee place. Definitely has a vibe all its own. I love the back alleys of the French quarter.
5. Friendly people. Canadians are friendly, too, but Americans have the hospitality thing down pat.
6. Sonic. I LOVE Sonic milkshakes and burgers! Oh so good.
What are your favourite American things?