1. Paid homage to Londoners who died valiantly trying to save others at the memorial plaques in Postman's Park (if you've ever seen Closer, it's where Jude Law meets Natalie Portman).
2. Scoffed down delicious pizza at my favourite Italian in Soho, watching the people parade go by.
3. Experienced a rather bizarre video installation in the Serpentine Gallery.
4. Wandered around Portobello Market, narrowly refraining from purchasing yet another pair of shoes I don't need.
5. Had a drink by the Serpentine Lake, watching the pedalos crash into each other.
6. Watched The Hangover: Part 2, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
7. Not done one bit of writing!
8. Had a deliciously lovely afternoon nap on my bed in the sun.
9. Stuffed myself silly on Thai at the pub across the street.
10. Rented The Heartbreakers, a French comedy with Romain Duris, who I LOVE!
All in all, I'd have to say it was a fantastic weekend! How was yours?