1. Empty coffee mug. Must be retained until the writing day is finished, or all hell will break loose.
2. Two phones. My Samsung Galaxy Europe and an old pink Nokia, because I'm too lazy to update my new number with everyone.
3. Aloe Vera Vaseline Lip Therapy. I can't live without it.
4. Empty water glass. 'Coz I'm thirsty.
5. A hooked-rug coaster featuring a kitty cat design, from Cheticamp, Nova Scotia. My little piece of home.
6. A metallic camel penholder from Egypt. A gift from my husband's cousin when we were in Cairo last year.
7. A paperclip holder moulded from plasticine and lots o' paperclips. A 'gift' from Mr TR. So romantic.
8. A tissue. Because this damn pollen is making my nose run!
9. A guillotine (that's what they call a paper-cutter here. Scary). No idea why.
10. A wrist-rest for my keyboard. I never use it.
What's on your desk?