Can you believe it's September? Can you believe I say that every September? I'm so original, I know. It's just that September reminds me of everything I haven't done; of all those looming deadlines.
There's exciting -- if scary -- stuff around the corner. The Hating Game launch next year is getting ever-closer and we're also planning to release an e-book version in time for Christmas! I have some ideas up my sleeve for that one, but I'll stay mum for now.
And I've surpassed 400 followers! Thank you so much to everyone who reads, comments and supports me. You're all brilliant. To celebrate, I'll be holding a draw at the end of September.
Five people will win their choice of one of the following:
1. A query critique. I'm no professional but I've written loads of blurbs and I can usually create pretty good hooks. Plus, I used to work as an editor at a magazine publisher so I'm pretty good at picking up any errors.
2. An line edit of 30 pages of your manuscript. Pick any 30 pages!
3. A copy of 24 Hours Paris, my Paris tour guide.
4. A copy of 24 Hours London, my London tour guide.
5. Lucky dip! Take your chances with this one!
So there you have it! If your name is drawn, just pick which one you'd like to go with. All you have to do to be in the draw is to be a follower on 30th September. That's it! I'm all for making life easy. Plus, I just want to say thanks!
And in other news, I've now created a Facebook page. Yay!