Thursday, July 03, 2014

Happy Canada Day - And Other Bits and Bobs

Hello!

First of all, happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians. I hope everyone had a lovely day!

Here in London, it's been hot and sunny, and I've been out and about enjoying the wonderful weather while it lasts. I'm still slogging away on my novel - Draft 4 now! - and it's getting there. Sigh.

But I won't bore you with that. Here are some photos of my latest exploits.

This summer's Serpentine Pavilion, which I visited today.



A publication-day gift from my Amazon team!

Baby TR in his finery at a recent wedding we attended at Waddesdon Manor in Buckinghamshire.

The beautiful venue. 
And there you have it! Happy Fourth of July to my American friends. I hope everyone is enjoying the summer!

16 comments:

  1. Hey Talli! That shirt is awesome. Glad you're having good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the Serpentine Pavilion. I'd have fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby no more! We'll be enjoying the 4th if the hurricane doesn't get us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a strange looking pavillion...

    I like that shirt. Though in my genre it would be "don't make me kill you in my novel."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shirt! Waddesdon is one of my favorite spots. How fun to have a wedding there! Hope you're doing well. Your 'baby' is growin' up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shirt. Baby TR is growing up so fast and is adorable. Wishing you and your family a joyous holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby is so cute! I love the bow tie. And I love that shirt about being mocked in the novel; I want to buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos. My birthday is on Canada day and always remember it being in diaries way back when I was a little girl and as I had realitives in Canada it made me feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like the purple slip :o) Great for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby TR is absolutely handsome.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! Baby TR is so grown and fabulous. I've been away a lot from blogging and missed seeing this happen. I'm glad you're having a great summer, Talli!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your bits n bobs especially the wee lad:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Talli,
    I noticed that you've been following my old blog (flaneurbanite.blogspot.com) which now redirects to my new one. Just a note to say that if you're still interested in following my photography and writing, please update your bookmarks and come say hello on shilpabhatnagar.com. Would love to see you there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baby TR is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like to see Baby TR in his Sunday best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Talli .. lovely to see Baby TR in his finery .. and then the Serpentine Gallery - I should really pay it a visit ..

    It's even hotter now?! Happy times .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Coffee and wine for all!