Thursday, June 19, 2014

Vanishing June

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe June is half over already! It's been a very busy month, starting with my book launch.




Just look at those lovely banners gracing the homepage of Amazon.co.uk, along with the Kindle Books page. So exciting.

There was a also a lovely book launch to celebrate Liz Fenwick's latest, A Cornish Stranger.

Liz Harris, Christina Courtney, Lizzie Lamb. Julie Cohen, Adrienne Vaughan, Me, and Rowan Coleman.

And then there was a yummy dinner with my co-founders of Notting Hill Press...

Michele Gorman, Belinda Jones, and Me.
There were some of these along the way...

Limoncello martini.

And there was also Father's Day to add to the mix!

Baby TR and Mr TR with his Super-Dad Socks. 

What a great month it's been so far! Hope everyone is enjoying June just as much. 

13 comments:

  1. Those are some blue socks!
    Awesome your publisher was able to do banners on Amazon. (I wonder what that costs? I bet a lot.) Last I'd looked, your book was topping many charts, which is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha! I love those socks and wow you have been busy! You probably could of used those socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! CONGRATS on your release, and I love those socks! What a great pic. Baby TR is obviously enjoying those socks as much as Mr. TR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. TR looks like he's enjoying the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy is just jumping off the page - and those socks, well, COOL!
    Congrats on your continued writing success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those socks are pure awesome. Glad your book has had such a great first month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The book launch looks like a lot of fun. And that's a wonderful ad for your book.

    Can't believe we hit the longest day of the year tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute picture of Mr TR and Baby TR. I think you might have to stop calling the little one Baby TR and call him Little TR. He's growing up so fast! Cool super socks.
    : ) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the book launch, and I like the pictures! Your son looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for the banners. That's awesome! Congratulations on a successful book launch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Limoncello, eh? That's a new one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Talli - by the time I get here June really is almost over .. love the socks and the family fun ... Baby TR is growing - or should I need to tell you that!?! Congratulations on the ads for the books ... lots more joy and happiness as summer now unwinds for us .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Coffee and wine for all!