I've started plotting my next novel, The Pollyanna Plan, but as you know, lately I'm been embracing the faff. And to that end, I've indulged in a few guilty pleasures. So here they are... in no particular order.
1. Afternoon naps. There's something so decadent about shutting your eyes and drifting away...
2. Phil and Kirsty. Give me any property show with these two, and I'll watch for hours. I don't care how boring real estate is -- I love their chemistry.
3. Staring into space. Mr TR calls it 'being a horse' (like animals in fields staring at nothing), and I love it. I can only manage a few minutes before getting bored, though.
4. Window shopping. I'm lucky enough (well, not for my budget) to live close to High Street Kensington, a street lined with loads of shops. Although I'm not much a browser, I do love looking into shop windows and people watching.
5. The Daily Mail. Every day, a story in this paper makes me laugh. From cancer-causing veggies to sperm-squirting squids (don't ask), the more ridiculous, the better.
So there you have it! A few of my tamer guilty pleasures.
What are yours?